Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Daily dose of Sprint #2
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:34:39 -0500

Ah yes Daniel:

Crap belongs on the Lug Forum... where you have stated how much you
despise America and where you took pleasure in the death of American
soldiers.

I'm not in favor of this war, I don't like Bush and his hawks, (who have
never been in combat) and I certainly don't like CRAP like you.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Replies: Reply from Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Daily dose of Sprint #2)