Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 13 dlridings
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:25:00 +0200 (MEST)

> Nevermind what *other* people want... ;)
>
> It's funny you should call it a "party pic".  To me, given the caption
> you gave it, it's a contemplative pictures, a mood shot.

It was an old friend, very old (27 years). He asked me to come long before
the other guests arrived. It was a contemplative period, the hours before
the front had to be put up (the happy-go-lucky-kind).

Thanks again, Martin. I'll play around with Photoshop (and follow your
initial advice up at the top in the future :) )

Daniel