Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver LUG gathering/Ted the pro
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 06:30:31 -0800

Henning Wulff told all:    Vancouver LUG gathering/Ted the pro......

>When I arrived at Tom & Tuulikki's, Irene, Ted Grant's wife, said
that I had to attempt a test. I was handed Ted's camera case, and
asked to state what was missing.
SNIP...............

>I patted the side pockets, but
> they were empty. Hmm..... That's where I usually put my film in my
> case. No film.
>
> Ted had left Victoria with all his cameras (and hopefully a change of
> underwear - CLEAN underwear), but no film. Even the cameras held no
> film.<<<

Don't you just love friends like that! ;-) I bet he sold out to the photo
National Enquirer to. :-)

Well OK guys and gals as you all know "accidents happen" .... "But it was
only once!" she said. ;-)

And he did that, jumping to my immediate rescue. Thanks Tom very much. :-)

Henning, the Photo God will get you for this. ;-)

ted

Message from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Wrist straps)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Wrist straps)
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> ([Leica] Vancouver LUG gathering/Ted the pro)