Subject: Re: [Leica] Retrofitted M7, M6 Viewfinders?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:32:52 -0700

My distributor says it will happen BUT it will involve a complete
finder change. How much, if any, Leica will offer in exchange for your
old finder is not known yet. Typically a complete finder change is in
the $600US range. I have signed up to have both my TTLs fixed when the
parts become available.

John Collier