Subject: Re: [Leica] Yosemite Pics
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:36:52 -0800

At 08:34 PM 3/31/2003 +0100, GeeBee wrote:
>Hi Richard,
>You captured some beautiful scenery, good shots of wildlife that is
>notoriously timid and difficult to approach, plus some great family shots. I
>am not sure what you think I may have got on film that you didn't but I
>would
>have been happy with any of them. Good stuff.

Seriously? Lets see, often I feel like I am just taking pictures, whereas
most of yours are work of arts. Nothing wrong with that and I am happy with
what I do, just don't think they are great shake or anything - lots of
rooms for improvements etc. I do keep clicking though :-)

Thanks

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>