Subject: Re: [Leica] GeeBees' PAW Week 13
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:03:16 -0500

At 10:08 PM 3/31/2003 +0100, you wrote:

>I have lived in Northampton all my life and it took some guy in Philadelphia
>to make me look at it and appreciate what I have. Funny old world.
>
>--Graham

By the way, you should do your own book on Northampton Walks.  A book of
photographs.  It would be a big hit.  You have an eye for beautiful
compositions and the tones in your photographs are fantastic.  I loved the
old church with the light coming through the windows.  I loved the trees in
the fog.  I love them all!  Do a book.  I'll buy it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

photos available from: