Subject: Re: [Leica] xtol replacement or i love xtol... when it works
From: "Daniel McClenghan" <Thedmc@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 07:22:44 -0800

 Transmission fluid How did you know Mark? I fortgot that I had to use my
jobo tank to drain my transmission into. Actually clean  amber glass bottles
were used. I even filtered the developer through unbleached coffee
filters.And yes i did use kodak rapid fix (A ) no hardener. Im thinking that
paul had it right that maybe i need to mix at a higher temp. the negs look
ok. I don't want to use anything else because i really enjoy xtol 1:3 but
maybe i'll try some rodinal again. typically i print 6x9 inches nothing
bigger. how does rodinal behave in a jobo?