Subject: Re: [Leica] Totally off topic.... Polaroid scanner
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:34:13 -0800

On 4/1/03 Tina Manley  wrote:

>Are you using the Nikon software stand-alone or through PhotoShop?  You
>shouldn't have to reset it every time.  I always use it stand-alone and it
>remembers the settings from the last scan, until you change them.

I use the software stand-alone. My experience has been that it remembers only
the film type but not the scanning modes between the times I insert different
negative strips.

I think you have the adaptor that lets you scan a whole roll of film at a single
shot. What is is your experience with that? It would seem to easy my workflow.

I use OS X and I could set the puppy to scanning and be on with my other work.

Thanks

Adam