Subject: Re: [Leica] Non Leica PAW Week 14
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 09:45:25 -0800

At 04:05 AM 4/3/2003 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>...I'd like it in Red blinking lights, Dayglow, Florescent, Strobiliphonic
>pulsating searchlights combing the night sky.
>I'd like it not there.
>
>And I'd like to know if they mind being shown Leica pictures on the
>Olympus list.

I rather see a notice of a non-Leica PAW than discussions on eating live
human brains or whatever. Especially since GeeBee doesn't tout the virtue
of his equipments, but just a notice. His pictures is inspiring me and
probably others to take more pictures. And since we are in the Leica list,
most resulting pictures are probably taken with Leica glass.

FWIW, I did post my Yosemite pics link (all taken w/ the M7) to the OM
list. I can't say people are clamoring for more, but that has probably got
to do with the quality of my pics :-) OTOH, no one has casted me out to the
dogs either (yet).

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>