Subject: [Leica] OT: Gossen Luna Pro
From: "Matthew M Smith" <matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 08:43:23 -0500

De-lurking for a moment:
Does anyone have experience using the Gossen adaptor that allows older
mercury battery Luna Pros to use newer batteries?  I’ve seen references to
the adaptors in the archives, but I haven’t seen anyone flat out say “Yes, I
use one and my meter reads just like it did with mercury batteries.”

Thanks
- -Matthew

Matthew M Smith
matthewmsmith3@hotmail.com