Subject: [Leica] M7 Half Case from Kameraleder
From: "AM Neis" <hey_eyni@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 01:32:35 +0000

Hi all,

I've been in the lurk mode for quite some time.  I'm coming out of the
depths to put in a good word for Mr. George Elanjian, Jr. and Kameraleder.
I've read a great deal about him and his products from the LUG archives.

I've inquired about a half case for the M7 from him around early last month.
  It wasn't available then.  He was so kind enough to design and make one!
Today, I received the M7 half case (with an egg shaped hole at the back) and
also the standard full case for the M.  They are both so well made, snug and
sturdy.  Just great!  The M7 half case is not featured in the web site but
you can just give him a call - he's very pleasant to talk to.

And NO, I am not his distant relative.  I am just a very satisfied customer
and happy that the info in LUG archives are quite helpful.

Best Regards,
Ana Marie