Subject: [Leica] Science on a Sphere
From: Will von Dauster <vondauster@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:12:07 -0600

Hi All,

Regarding the recent discussions on hand-held photography and 50s
versus 35, etc, here are some examples. This website will be up for a
short time, and exists primarily to show US Government users in
Washington, DC the raw scans of my available photographs from an
assignment last month. The subject of these snaps is a project I have
been working on called 'Science on a Sphere' (of which more info can be
found through this link: http://www.fsl.noaa.gov).

All but four of the photographs on the site below were shot with Leica
lenses and an M6TTL. I used the oft ignored 50mm Summilux-M for most,
it being hands-down my favorite lens ever, period. Film was Fuji press
800, and excellent C-41 film. No flash was used for any of the Leica
photographs. Color is not corrected, and the most of the images are not
yet cropped.

Which four weren't Leica? I actually think its pretty clear.

Here's the site. Click on any image to get a larger version:

http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/~vondaust/sosindc/

Not great art, just simple reportage.

Will von Dauster
Denver