Subject: [Leica] Leica Instruction Manuals now on-line.
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:01:16 -0700

The instruction books for the Leica R4 & R6 is now available on-line.

Many thanks to Aram Langhans for providing the original scans of the manual.

Please go to: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr and click on "Instruction Books".

Also there are links to sites with the instructions for the Leica IIIf,
M4-P, M5 and the Leicaflex SL.

I think the links all function OK, but if you find a fault, please let me
know - off list - and I will attempt to fix them.

Over the next few months it is my intention (with the gracious help of
other list members) to add the R3, R5, R7 and R8 instruction books as well
as the M3 and M4-2.

As always, comments & criticisms of the photos on my site are welcome, on
or off list.

Enjoy!

Replies: Reply from "Erik van der Meulen" <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Instruction Manuals now on-line.)