Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Gallery down?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:25:29 -0400

Quite honestly, the reason that I haven't gone to the LUG forum is that
it's a total, politico-masturbatory waste of time. What possible point
is there in arguing with people on the LUG forum? Does anyone think that
the folks 'debating' over there aren't fixed in their opinions? Or that
they are experts on the issues at hand and will therefore truly educate
one?

Liberals who want to vent can call NPR and preach to the converted;
conservatives can call Rush Limbaugh; and Nazi's can call Michael
Savage. Why waste time on the LUG forum? ;-)

B. D.