Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Instruction Manuals now on-line.
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:43:38 -0500

Erik

Don't know where you are, but if in the US you can get one directly from
Leica in NJ.  You could also check ebay.

Gene

                      "Erik van der Meulen"
                      <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.co        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      m>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  Re: [Leica] Leica Instruction Manuals now on-line.
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      04/10/2003 01:29 PM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

David Young said:

> The instruction books for the Leica R4 & R6 is now available on-line.

Dear all -

I have just purchased a second hand M6TTL with a Summicron 35mm (my first
Leica) and
have immediately subscribed to this list.
Now I would very much like to find a copy of the manual for the M6TTL, for
that was
not part of my purchase.

Could anybody please point me in a direction where I might be able to find
this?

Much appreciated!

Erik