Subject: Re: [Leica] Lest we forget!
From: "J. Gilbert Plantinga" <jgp@gilplant.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:05:11 -0400

Erik

In the 10(!) years the LUG has been around I think Brian has only had
to boot 3 or 4 people (one guy more than once!). Mike will probably be
#5.

Gilbert (who doesn't drink scotch, wears his baseball cap backwards so
the brim doesn't interfere with vertical shots, and doesn't collect
Leicas, just flogs them :-)