Subject: Re: [Leica] Keep politics off the LUG E street
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 23:26:48 +0200

> I am the list owner. This always seems to happen when I take off a day or
two. I just went to Sacramento to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street
Band in concert (a positively amazing show) and then mellowed out for a day
before coming home.

> I'll plow through the mess of waiting messages and see if I can figure out
who's misbehaving.

> The LUGforum, on which political argument is encouraged, is just a few
keystrokes away. Last week somebody posted a seriously off-topic message
over there: they asked about a lens.

They are performing here next month cant wait.
Btw allthough the guy with the outburst confused an apology with an
explanation the reason given to lose his cool was accepted by everyone i
believe.
It,s non if my business but might save you some time sifting through the
messages.
simon jessurun