Subject: Re: [Leica] Revenge of the Special Order Chrome M7's!!
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:59:53 -0400

Anyone who has the bucks to buy all VF mags in both LHSA and M7 bodies
should be smart enough to figure out something for the baseplate without
complaining (bragging?!!) to the list.  In fact, my suggestion is to next
purchase all three VF mags in the new MP so your statistical sampling will
have more integrity.

Enjoying my one .58 mag M7 and old reliable .72 mag M2  :)

Gary