Subject: RE: [Leica] OT - film resolving power
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 13:10:07 -0400

> However, since so many are moving to digital cameras and printers is there
> any reason to pursue the super high resolution film stock?

As far as I know, aren't most people here using film cameras?  I still
believe film is a lot more prolific than people realize.  Because
professionals (PJs mostly) are moving to digital, that only makes up a very
very small percentage of film use.  I believe most amateur photography is
film, and amateurs make up a huge percentage of cameras "use".

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] OT - film resolving power)