Subject: [Leica] web hosting
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 12:34:21 -0500

My former internet host (Hostsave, of the Affinity Group) emailed me Friday
that they were doing a sweep of all users who had more than their allocated
share of disk usage, and though I tried to trim down, I was not successful.
They did the sweep, and
then 4 hours later, my site was down. All the while, their customer service
was closed.

Yesterday morning, I went shopping for a new host, and found one. I am all
transferred now, to a host called dot5hosting.  Lots more space (500 megs)
for just US $9.95 per month. This new company even has live support on
Sunday Morning.

My advice is to stay away from the Affinity group of companies.  I had
problems with stats and other minor things before, but it was just not
enough to make me mad and do all that is necessary to transfer domains.    I
wish I had gotten mad earlier.

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com