Subject: [Leica] A real Bag's Bag!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 17:35:45 -0400

Hi!
    I generally (Never, really!) bought a Fogg Bag before - Tamarkin NY and
Keebler and Shuchat in Palo Alto are the only ones I know that have them. I
saw a special bag they make for the Hasselblad X Pan (It's almost square and
about 4 inches deep) and just loved it!! It's the best bag I have for a body
with lens, a few rolls of film and MAYBE sneaking an SF-20 in there, I'd
normally NEVER spend that much on a bag, but this one just felt good! There
was also one smaller one that will hold JUST am M and a 35 1.4 ASPH, with a
pocket in front. That's the only OTHER Fogg I'd consider. Unfortunately,
these are the only dealers that have them! Other than that, I love Seth's
mclassic bag --- looks like the old Leica one, and can be padded if you
want, or not! Very nice!! It's in my luggage (flattened) wherever I go!!
Seth's also a nice guy, and will customize or fix anything.
    Ed

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] A real Bag's Bag!)