Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: KL vs PKL
From: David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:58:10 -0700

At 4/13/2003, you wrote:

>         Just getting back into Kchromes again and I came across the
>price difference between Kodachrome 200's KL around $7.50/roll and PKL
>at $20.00/roll. What on earth makes a 35mm film worth $20.00 a roll?
>
>-Lew S

I've forgotten my Kodak Codes, but I'll bet that the P in PKL stands for
Processing Included.

Historically, Kodachrome has only been sold with processing included just
about everywhere outside the US.

David Young,     | Libertè, egalitè,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternitè, et beaujolais.

Website at: www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr