Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ideal bag for M6 & 35mm ASPH
From: Dave Rodgers <drodgers1@lightcurves.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 22:47:40 -0700

Eric,

You too? I use a Lowepro waist pack as well, and I love it. Comes in red,
blue or black (had a red one, was stolen out of my car with no gear in it
fortunately,  bought a blue one. both from REI). Very handy little pack. I
had a padded insert that fit perfectly in my first one. I miss the insert.
I often carry 2 M6s. One in the pack, a second in hand. Plus an extra lens
in the bag. Thus when I travel I've got, 2 Ms (color & b/w), a 35/1.4 ASPH,
a 21/2.8 ASPH and either a 50/1.4 or 90/2.8. I have a dozen bags, but I
alway use this one a majority of the time.

Dave