Subject: Re: [Leica] some new work
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 07:57:48 -0400

Brian, I much preferred this work to your more conventional protest
shots. I would like to see it in colour, though.

I too have been shooting protests (anti and pro war)
unconventionally... you can see the work in progress (it's a bit rough
at the edges... these are not the final versions by any means... when
finished they should be completely seamless:

	http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360rough/

I guess my favorite pair is these two:

	http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360rough/source/freezingforpeace.html
	http://www.pinkheadedbug.com/wip/360rough/source/interface.html

They were shot minutes apart from positions about six feet apart either
side of the police line. I really wish I had been recording sound.
While I was shooting the second one, the guy in the NYC hat, who was
one of the loudest of the anti-war group, turned to his friend (the guy
with the moustache next to him) and said "Being so angry the whole time
is giving me a headache".

I also shot some stuff in the same style at Ground Zero last week which
I'll try to post later this week.

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 09:50  AM, briandavidstevens@talk21.com
wrote:

> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bds/folder-4421.html