Subject: Re: [Leica] "Fogg, Plastic or Paper " with your groceries??
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:20:50 -0700

Ed

Holy Toledo!  I just looked up Fogg bags again and found
that the large one was over $500!  It's got all sorts of straps
and buckles from one end to the other. How can it be easier
to access than press to release or Velcro fasteners?  Do they
enable one to take better pictures?  Are they faster to bring
into action?  Or would the money be better spent to buy a
Noctilux rather than a Summilux?

Jerry