Subject: Re: [Leica] late night surfing
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:04:59 -0700

bdcolen wrote:

> It's a good one - I noticed that...Because of the Skittles. I'm still
> partial to the GI walking on down the road past the body of the dead
> Iraqi - kind of says it all about the military side of this war - A
> Corpse Walk...

Why would have it been so deep orange? I'm not buying the orange it
looks like Star Wars III I think they photoshopped it with a little
emphasis. Then added a little more. Then a pinch more.
"It felt real orange to me I swear!"
yea but not THAT orange!
Unless they have low pressure sodium lights set up in the middle of the desert!

Mark Rabiner
who slices his oranges with the peels still on.
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com