Subject: Re: [Leica] Daily dose setting exposure
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:15:00 -0400

Julian,
I typically use the spot meter of the SL or SL2 as you would use any spot
meter.  I find what the dynamic range of the scene is and go from there.  In
#18 the clutter on the ground was about 18% gray so I set exposure off that,
I did double check the exposure off the blossoms was only about two stops
more than the ground.

At the moment of exposure some sunlight peeked in on the back pair of
blossoms and in the print required some curves to bring the white down some.

Thanks for looking.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Message from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Daily dose of Spring #18)