Subject: [Leica] Bye
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:33:23 -0400

LUGnuts -

I'm off again to Honduras on Wednesday.  I'll spend a week in the mountains
with an indigenous village and then the medical brigade will join me for an
amphibious plane ride and then several long canoe rides to the Mosquito
Coast villages to hold clinics for 10 days.

I'm taking my Digilux, Lumix, 3 256 MB SD cards, Digital Album and battery
chargers, M7, M6TTL, 35/1.4, 50/1.0, 24/2.8, R6.2, 19/2.8, 100Macro,
80/1.4, SF-20 flash, 200 rolls of film, 2 Leki hiking/photo monopods, 3
sets of underwear, 3 pairs of socks, 3 changes of clothes, one pair of
Mephisto boots and one pair of Walmart rubber boots, one Tilley hat, one
canvas sleeping bag with mosquito net, two platypus water bags, 2 bottles
of iodine water sanitizer, and I'll buy a bottle of Lagavulin in the Miami
duty-free.  It all fits in my rolling camera case and one small backpack.

I'll be back in the middle of May.  Behave while I'm gone!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com