Subject: Re: [Leica] Seattle pix, critique welcome
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 05:49:27 +0200

> Thanks! I must've missed the "kinky shop" but what do
> you expect from a repressed American ;-)
> You mean a golf tee? That's a pretty good description,
> though I always thought of it more as a
> flying-saucer-on-a-stick myself.
>
> Jeff
Maybe with a 560 telyt from boeing field?
I,ve heard they are not that expensive for tthe focal length and build
quality.
Kidding have one.
Or from an island?
View from the top perhaps or from the elevator?

Is it true that the dome is gone?
So many places in the USA remind me of home strange.
My native land is flat like totally spirit level flat.
Manhattan ,would love to live there.
Seatac ,second home(well the old red lion was).

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Seattle pix, critique welcome)