Subject: [Leica] Bags Bags Bags
From: "Dave Olson" <ckrosebud@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:41:29 +0000

Noticed a number of sometime spirited discussion
over "which bag?" With the plethora of bags available
you still come down to a several specifics. Security,
easy access, protection and capacity. Everything else
is cosmetic. For me for the M6s (2) and 4 lenses: 35 f2
asph, 50 f2, 75 f1.4 and 90 f2.8. Add a Sekonic l-488
meter, small table tripod, cleaning stuff, blower, micro
clothes, small brush and fair quantity of film, out of
box in canisters. Also manuals and kodak pocket guide.
I don't know everything. For all this I find my
Billingham 225 works superbly. With moveable inserts
2 lenses are mounted on the 6s, the 75 and the 35 (w/hood)
other 2 are securely protected. On the opposite, for
my Pentax 67s and lenses a Tamrac security box fits my
4 requirements. Remember the decision is both objective
and subjective.