Subject: Re: [Leica] descisive moment question
From: Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:38:17 +0200

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 01:46:09PM -0700, Douglas Herr wrote:

> animal <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> wrote:

> > Does the uncertainty principle of Heissenberg not aply to an m?

> What's the context of your question?

I do not know the context of the question, but if we have the same
Heisenberg (one 's' I think) in mind who stated that:

  It is impossible to determine both the position and momentum of a
  subatomic particle with arbitrarily high accuracy.

Than I would find it hard to argue that my M would classify as a
'subatomic particle'...

But having said that, I know of certain area's in certain cities where
M's might start showing behaviour which closely match those described by
Heisenberg ;-)

- --
  Erik van der Meulen <e.van.der.meulen@avondel.com>