Subject: [Leica] Coming Out of the Camera Bag
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:18:31 -0700 (PDT)

Though spring has not quite arrived here in N.
California, I thought I'd begin my spring cleaning by
blowing the dust off my cameras and actual go do some
photography. I've begun posting recent shots in the
Leica Gallery at:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/folder-4438.html
Comments and critiques are greatly appreciated. I'll
figure out the PAW soon so that things are more
organized for all of you who are generous enough with
their time to take a look and offer advice.
Many thanks in advance,
Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA