Subject: Re: [Leica] Passport Warranty periods
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 06:35:24 -0700

Sorry, Kit, could you repeat that please?  :-)

Is it possible to buy the extended warranty after purchasing a camera?
For example, I have had my M7 for many months now, in fact it was
purchased as a demo - can I still get the additional 2 years coverage,
or is that at time of sale only? Or, for 'new' cameras only?

Thanks,
- - marc