Subject: [Leica] OK!! gimme a B -- gimme an A--- gimme a G --what's that spell? BAG!!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:57:14 -0400

Ok --
    I didn't mean NEVER talk bags :-) BUT Dollar for dollar, Pound for
Pound, Yen for Yen, Mark for Mark --- you get the idea Seth's M - Classics
are the greatest. He fixes it (IF -- that's a big IF) fast and free if it
breaks. It is made of stuff that on the outside feels as if it could make
Clint Eastwood's day and stop a .44 Mag. And it's like the "Classic" Leica
bag of old, and I've seen battered ripped up (Recall the old pinkish ones?)
originals sell for more than his - new! He's a great guy as well. Met him a
few times. Don't tell anyone -- but he had made a sample for himself with
the script "L---a" logo in the oval. He can't sell it like that, but that's
what caught my eye when I first met him -- I thought he resurrected an
original. We DO have all these other bags - this one should be the second or
third bag any M owner gets, Honestly, I take it in a suitcase on EVERY trip
I go on, it is flat in there, and use it when I get to where I'm going. Fast
and easy to get things out of, and holds plenty! And it's $135.00 - I, ah,
some of us, would spend more on some rare lens cap :-)