Subject: RE: [Leica] M Classics Special edition bag question
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:03:56 -0400

Got it - So it's not what the chickens eat, nor is it due to basic
chicken biology - it's a Frank Perdue kind of thing. Which is to say
that if one buys a chicken from Farmer Brown down the road - if there is
a Farmer Brown down the road, who takes it out of the coop, kills it,
cleans it in his Farmer Brown clean kitchen and hands it to you, you can
have chicken sushi?