Subject: RE: [Leica] Dominent bow eye & camera eye different -- is that weird?
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:08:00 -0600

It was one of the first things the army did when I signed up - test for left
eye dominance (which I'm not).

For the left handed folks, though if you were lucky you could get a left
handed L1A1 rifle issued (hard to come by) - I think some of the left eye
dudes went the same way and learned to shoot left handed. I note the current
bullpup rifle is also ambidextrous. It was easy than trying to shoot right
eyed and left handed...

tim