Subject: [Leica] FS: Nova Slot Processor & El Nikkor 50 mm lens
From: "Wade Heninger" <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:57:38 -0700

I picked up a brand-spanking new 8x10 Nova Monochrome a few months back,
used it twice and then found a great deal on a 4 slot heated Nova on ebay
about a week later.  So I now have two, with no need for the second.

I paid roughly $240 for the unit new.  I'd part for it for $200 OBO
including shipping anywhere in the US.

You can see it here:

http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/novaproc.htm

These units are the greatest thing for darkroom work.  Save time, chemistry
and clean up.  Comes with unit, cover, one print clip and instruction book.
I really can't say enough about these.

Also, I have a 50 mm El Nikkor 2.8 (I think) lens that I never use.  If you
are interested, make an offer.  Its an older model (non plastic
construction) but I've never actually used it, preferring my 80 mm El Nikkor
for enlarging.