Subject: [Leica] For Sale: TDC Colorist II Stereo camera and Brumberger Stereo Viewer
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:40:15 -0400

This TDC Colorist II is in excellent condition.
Made in Germany for Three Dimension Company,
A Division of Bell & Howell.
Uses 35mm Film.
Rangefinder focusing
Rodenstock Stereo-Trinar 1:3.5 35mm Lenses.
Flash-Synchronized Velio Shutter (B, 1/10 - 1/200 sec.)
Hot Shoe.
Front Lens Focusing.
Film Advance & Shutter Cocking Via Knob on Right Side.
Shutter Will Not Operate Without Film Installed.
Camera instructions are printed on the bottom.
Tested and Working!
I'd like to get the $150 that I paid for it plus shipping.

The Brumberger viewer is also in excellent condition.
Focus dial can be adjusted with either finger.
Takes 2 D cells
I'd like to get the $25 that I paid for it, plus postage.

Here's some pictures:
http://www.hemenway.com/Colorist/
- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com