Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tri-elmar flare
From: =?big5?q?williamhu99?= <williamhu99@yahoo.com.tw>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 13:30:24 +0800 (CST)

Why not supply a hood with the lens??? I would say the
same words as you. It is incredible that such
expensive does not come with a hood. Thanks God that
it is a metal hood, not plastic one. I would go crazy
if it were a plastic hood and ask us to pay for it.

 --- firkin <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au> :> Frank