Subject: RE: [Leica] Family of Man 2
From: "Tom Smart" <tom@sleepytom.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 17:52:46 -0500

Hi Bruce,

I can bring you up to speed at least a little bit.  I am maintaining the
uploads for the project at the following address:

http://www.sedationtraining.com/FOM2/index.asp

You do need to be registered in order to start uploading, and you do indeed
need to go through Alastair to do so.  If you could put up with a short
wait, I'm sure Alastair will love to add you to the list as soon as he is
able.

Feel free to contact me off list if you'd like further details.

Tom Smart