Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring #28
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:26:10 -0400

As this Spring portfolio winds down, I appreciate more and more the
neighborhood I live in/near.  The majority of the images were within two
miles of my house, probably half about two block radius.  Today's image is
on Tuxedo Rd which is a relatively short street in "Buckhead" Atlanta.
Behind this image across the street is the old Woodruff mansion.  What is
amazing about this part of the world is that you have manicured lawns in the
British tradition next to forest woodland stretching for acres.  Today's
image is from the front yard of a large estate.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1447885&size=lg

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com