Subject: Re: [Leica] Jenny
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:36:39 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, it's been a long day. Here's the link:
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-44212.html
My skills are the weak link here, so my opinion of the
new Tri-X + 1 would have little merit technically.
This is about my third role, and so far I have no
complaints. Pushes well. Seems a tad less grainy than
the old.
Thanks again for looking,
Bob