Subject: Re: [Leica] Found a pre-owned MP already
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:32:10 -0700

Jim

We have a large Reverse Osmosis Purifier.  Our water comes
from the Colorado River and several other places.  It has
improved in the time since you were here.

Culligan water is loaded with sodium, and really ruined pipes.

Wines are superb here and cheap since Costco and Trader Joe
arrived on the fine wine scene.

Jerry