Subject: [Leica] Digital Aesthetic
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:37:23 +0100

Yes Clive, novoflex make an adaptor, it is just a mechanical device so
the lens must be used with manually stopped down, The Canon meters
either in aperture priority or manual. I will be using my 280 f2.8 on a
Canon 10D which I have just bought. I usually use this lens at f4 or
wider so it is a goodish match, manual iris would be a pain with other
lenses IMO.
cheers
Frank

Replies: Reply from Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Digital Aesthetic)