Subject: RE: [Leica] Sales Tax
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:10:29 -0600

Our little village, Louisville, has a city sales tax. So does Boulder. (Oh
boy, does Boulder!). If you buy a fridge at Sears and have it delivered to
Louisville, the city sales tax is added to the price. Our total sales taxes
out here are in the 8.5%+ region. Louisville actually has the highest sales
tax (combined with Colorado and Boulder County) than any other incorporated
area in the state. Unless I'm mistaken about that, which is always possible,
and likely likely.

Kit