Subject: [Leica] FS: Nova Slot Processor
From: "Wade Heninger" <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 17:28:57 -0700

I've got a barely used Nova Monochrome 8x10 slot processor for sale.

It was used twice, for less than a week, and then I got a good deal on a
heated model, so I use that instead.  For B/W work this processor is the
best thing to hit my darkroom in a long time.  Comes with slot
processor, instructions and 1 clip.  Can be used with fiber or RC.

Info here:

http://www.novadarkroom.com/mjb_pop/trial_pp_monochrome.htm

It sells for $240 ish shipped.  I'd part with this unit for $199
shipped, OBO. Speed up prep/clean up times, save chemicals, saves
darkroom space.  Wonderful unit.

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c .