Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Aesthetic
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:31:44 -0600

apart from noticing typos in my own post which will no doubt cause
confusion, could I suggest that when talking about lenses and the different
coverage between 35mm and digital, that if people could use terms like,
angle/field of view (which changes for a lens with film format), angle of
coverage (which doesn't change), image circle etc in the way they are
already defined in photography, rather than trying to apply them in a
different way to the same "problem" (just a different format).

I know I'm not very good at this, and I see some others aren't either. But
it just confuses things

tim