Subject: Re: [Leica] passionate about film
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 18:06:07 -0700

>>> I love shooting manual film cameras. Somehow I see differently through
Leicas. Sparks me creatively. Not neccessarily in this shot, but it'll pass
for my latest PAW.

> http://www.lightcurves.com/images2/dandilions.htm <<<<<<

Hello Dave,

Here's a suggestion from an assignment I did a couple years ago on
Vancouver, "Vancouver on 50mm a day." ;-) Every photograph was shot with a
50mm lens. Either the Noctilux or the 1.4 50 Summilux on an R8 during a
three day period dawn to evening..

I shot daffodils wide open with the Noctilux in the rain and as close as the
lens would focus and they were beautiful! Looked almost macro like, quite
different looking slides. You might like to keep that one in the bag for
another time as it produces photographs unlike anything one would expect
from either lens, particularly the Noctilux.

ted

Replies: Reply from Dave Rodgers <drodgers1@lightcurves.com> (Re: [Leica] passionate about film)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] passionate about film)