Subject: [Leica] Questions about consistancy within a project
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 20:50:55 -0700

I'm currently beginning a summer-long project. At this point I've shot three
different films: Tri-X, Neopan 1600, and APS 100, primarily because of the
different light I was shooting in. These are all portraits - environmental
portraits you might say.

Is it desirable to shoot with the same film or is changing film okay? I think
I'll mostly be using APS 100 but there will be evenings when Tri-X will be
required. I hope I won't have the heavy overcast to require the Neopan again.

Your  thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Questions about consistancy within a project)