Subject: Re: [Leica] Re. New TriX
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:58:02 -0400

Carl - thanks for the inside scoop.  it is tough to be competitive in
the film world when everyone is saying that the medium is dead, going
to be dead.  I harbor no illusions that Ilford ( which is really
International Paper) wouldn't do what Kodak is doing if they needed to.
  It's just that so far Ilford has stayed consistent for several years
now, no Xtol debacle etc.

ernie